There is a website called devaintart.com. On that website you can find a picture of almost EVERYTHING! Anyways, on there I made a thing where I am putting pictures that I have drawn on it. I only have 2 things on it, because I'm new, and so its not very interesting right this minute. Maybe you might want to check it once a day or something, in case I add something new!
Oh! Haha, here's the link.
http://peace-love-edward.deviantart.com
Enjoy!

1 comment:
YAY! i feel so special that i knoew this before your readers did. me being one. its a shame that there arent many readers on this thing,
(a) because its awesome
and
(b) because then i could gloat if i knew about stuff before them! hah!
anywho, yeah ive been looking @ stuff on ur deviantart. THEYRE GOOD! u shud post more. maybe i'll get one, im not sure if i will tho. anyway.... um. i have nothing more to say. sad. TEAM EDWARD!
<3 alice
Post a Comment