Friday, October 17, 2008
October 24th
Okay, so you know the store Hot Topic? Well, I hope you do because I'm not going to tell you about it. Well, on the 24th of this month, they are having a.. listening thing for the Twilight CD, (which comes out on November 4th). You can go to a Hot Topic near you and in there, they will be playing the Twilight CD. they will start at 7 o'clock, so I would suggest to go there a little early. They will also be showing, for the first time (!!), Bella's Lullaby!! Yay!! Unfortunately, I can't go because I won't be on that side of the water (;_;). Well, have fun! Tell me the songs are! :) Byes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
aaw sad. :( i probably wot go to the part without u tho, hot topic scares me just a tad. o_O
<3!
~alice
Post a Comment