Heh heh. Well I guess you all have already seen the Twilight movie right? Well if you haven't get off your butt and go see it.. Although where I am right now its not in theaters anymore -sniff sniff- But if you guys are still lucky and its still in theaters where you live GO SEE IT! EVEN IF U'VE SEEN IT BEFORE! GO SEE IT AGAIN! Tee hee sorry.
So now that you've seen it. What did you think about it. I mean I loved it, some things were different then the book but I can deal. But, no surprise here, my sisters hated it. But... I don't really care what they think! I want to know what you guys thought about it!^w^
So, comment and tell me how much you loved/hated/liked it! :)

4 comments:
hey twilight fan!
4 awesome twilight stuff visit my blog at http://twilightluver111.blogspot.com/
hey twilight fan!
4 awesome twilight stuff visit my blog at http://twilightluver111.blogspot.com/
I loved it!! but im with my fam and i forgot it! ome!
wow! i luv how u say 'oh my edward' i shud start saying that...but that will just make me dream aout impossibility (edward) more...lol
Post a Comment